See Credit Details Below
This half-day program will offer in-depth discussions about the evolving landscape of regulation for tokens, DeFi and NFTs. PLI’s expert faculty will review enforcement actions related to blockchain technology, exchanges, advisors, broker-dealers, and investments, and explore taxation issues regarding blockchain. They will also analyze the implications of blockchain technology in other markets, and how it impacts other legal issues, including privacy, jurisdiction and antitrust.
What You Will Learn
• The evolving landscape of regulation of tokens, DeFi and NFTs
• An update on legislation and state enforcement actions relating to digital assets and blockchain technology
• The legal issues that arise when blockchain-based solutions are deployed in the market and best practices for addressing these
• Intellectual Property and blockchain
• Tax implications of cryptocurrency
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In house counsel, outside attorneys, and other professionals using or doing business with blockchain technology.
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of blockchain technology.