Why You Should Attend
PLI's Patent Office Exam Course is the best way to prepare to pass the test.
Packaged in an easy-to-use format, and told in clear, concise and direct language, we provide you with the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and authoritative course available today.
You'll get the hard facts, test-taking tips, sample questions and answers, and intense practice exams that mirror what you're going to face when you sit down to take the real thing.
PLI is the essential PTO Exam resource: It is simply the most user-friendly, up-to-date, comprehensive, in-depth, authoritative, interactive and Exam-focused course available today. We lead you through the intricacies — and around the traps — of the Registration Exam. It’s as practical as it is essential.
- Patware® — A proprietary feature that replicates the experience of taking the real exam—highlight the text and strike-through answer choices just like on the real Exam. This tool is only available through PLI!
- Fully updated materials, lectures and questions for the Patent Office materials now being tested. The America Invents Act is the focus of the course, from written materials to lectures to practice questions.
- Guage your progress: Compare your scores on practice questions with the thousands who have taken our course to determine if you are on track to pass the Exam.
Become a PLI Student Rep
Apply to become a PLI student rep and earn money off your PLI Course!
Free Patent Exam Briefings
PLI Offers Two Ways to Prepare for the Exam
Get 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS THROUGH OUR HOMESTUDY COURSE* or attend an upcoming live course!
Register for Our Industry-Leading Course
Hear from Past Takers
See What Else People Are Saying About PLI’s Course
Check out our other course testimonials
Access to the Online Homestudy Course
Patware® Interactive Exam Preparation
Why Choose PLI?
Because we are the Nation's #1 Exam Course geared to one thing and one thing only: ensuring you pass the PATENT OFFICE EXAM!
- Chaired by leading Exam authority and instructor John White, PLI's Patent Office Exam Course offers you the most comprehensive and user-friendly course available.
- All course materials are 100% Exam-Focused, and updated continually to all current USPTO rules tested on the Exam.
- Our interactive testing software, Patware®, led the field in computer-based testing and closely tracks the computer-based Exam.
- Our course is offered in MORE LIVE LOCATIONS than any others throughout the United States, and is available online for all purchasers.
- Discounts available to students and the unemployed.
Note: Faculty varies by location
David Aker: Practicing Patent Attorney; Adjunct Professor at Touro Law Center
Margo A. Bagley: Asa Griggs Candler Professor or Law, Emory University School of Law
Raymond Millien: Vice President & Global Chief IP Counsel, Volvo Car Corporation