Vicki manages the Ethics and Compliance Group at KPMG LLP. She and her staff are responsible for ensuring compliance with firm policies and procedures, professional standards and regulations, and enhancing the firm’s ethical culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the firm’s Code of Conduct and related compliance initiatives;
- Actively manages and monitors Ethics and Compliance hotline reports and retaliation monitoring process;
- Develops and implements firm-wide Ethics and Compliance training and communications;
- Monitors compliance with professional licensing and continuing professional education requirements for CPAs and other related compliance monitor functions.
She is a frequent presenter at ethics and compliance conferences and is a member of the ECI Fellows Program.
- B.A. degree in Government and Business from Skidmore College and a J.D. from New York Law School.
- Former Member of the board of directors of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (2011-2017).