Terra Reynolds, a litigation partner and former federal prosecutor, represents clients in white collar criminal defense, internal and government investigations, and complex litigation matters, particularly within the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Ms. Reynolds represents multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies, market-leading domestic healthcare companies, and individual executives. She regularly represents clients before:
- The US Department of Justice (DOJ)
- US Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (HHS OIG)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- She helps clients navigate matters involving:
- The False Claims Act (FCA)
- Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS)
- Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
Ms. Reynolds draws on extensive experience litigating complex federal matters, having tried more than a dozen federal criminal cases and having led numerous complex investigations. She also has briefed and argued matters before the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Ms. Reynolds served for more than a decade as an Assistant US Attorney in the Northern District of Illinois, most recently as a Deputy Chief.
Ms. Reynolds is an adjunct professor of trial advocacy at Northwestern University School of Law and is a member of Latham’s Chicago Women Enriching Business committee.