Mary Dollarhide is resident in the San Diego offices of DLA Piper where she concentrates on wage and hour class actions brought under federal and state wage and hour laws, including the federal WARN Act. Her single plaintiff cases involve sexual orientation discrimination, religious harassment, political activity discrimination, disability claims, breach of contract, data privacy, theft of proprietary information and other employment-related actions. She has represented clients such as Morgan Stanley, McKesson Corporation, Teleperformance USA, AMN Healthcare, General Electric, IBM, Aetna, Equinix, Goldman Sachs’ Archon Group, American Red Cross, Qualcomm and CB Richard Ellis. Ms. Dollarhide is admitted to practice in California, District of Columbia, Connecticut, multiple federal districts in California, New York, Connecticut, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan, as well as the Ninth, Second and Sixth Circuits. She currently serves as a Lawyer Representative to the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. Prior to joining DLA, she spent her entire career at Paul Hasting
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law J.D.
- Editor-in-Chief, Southern California Law Review
- Occidental College B.A, with Honors and Departmental Distinction.
- Washington, D.C.
Accolades, Recognitions and Service
- Best Lawyers in America
- College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, Fellow
- Lawyer Representative to the United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Top 25 Women Lawyers in San Diego — SuperLawyers
- Litigation Council of America, Senior Fellow
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating