Mark S. McGranahan, an attorney and accountant, specializes in representing landlords with their real estate needs in downtown San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area as well as large landlord listing assignments. Mr. McGranahan was Cushman & Wakefield’s top producer in San Francisco in 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014 and ranked among the top 100 producers nationally in 2002 - 2016.
Mr. McGranahan has worked as the exclusive real estate provider in multi-market transactions for QRS, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Broadcom, Delta Dental, and Keenan & Associates. Mr. McGranahan’s 28 years of real estate practice results in more than eight million square feet of leases in San Francisco.
Mr. McGranahan has worked on strategic lease terms for large landlord assignments including Salesforce Tower, Flower Mart, 2 Kaiser, Pier 1, 333 Bush and others.
- Wells Fargo Bank, 1M+ sf – various leases in San Francisco, Oakland and Salt Lake City
- Delta Dental, 750,000 sf – various locations nationally including San Francisco
- Bank of America, 500,000 sf – San Francisco
- Marsh & McLennan, 300,000 sf – San Francisco
- O’Melveny & Myers, 250,000 sf – various San Francisco leases
- Pacific Bell Internet, 235,000 sf – San Francisco/ Bishop Ranch, San Ramon
- Union Bank of California, 136,000 sf – 475 Sansome Street
- Howard Rice Nemerovski Canady & Falk, 125,000 sf – San Francisco
- Farella Braun + Martell, 118,000 sf – San Francisco
- Crosby, Heafey, Roach & May, 100,000 sf – Embarcadero Center
- UBS, 100,000 sf – various San Francisco leases
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, 90,000 sf – San Francisco including leases around the nation
- Hanson Bridgett et al, 80,000 sf – 425 Market, San Francisco
Prior to his association with Cushman & Wakefield and Cushman Realty Corporation, Mr. McGranahan was a staff attorney with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Corporate Finance, in Washington, D.C. Mr. McGranahan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a JD from the University of Southern California. Mr. McGranahan was formerly the President of the East Bay Regional Park Foundation. He is a member of CoreNet, Fisher Center of Real Estate, USC Marshall Partners, the Olympic Club and Claremont Country Club. He is also on the Board of the Americas and the Executive Committee of The Tenant Rep Group for Cushman & Wakefield.