Kathleen M. Wood’s practice focuses on civil business litigation, copyright, trademark, unfair competition, antitrust, multidistrict and class actions, government contracts and various business torts. Ms. Wood also litigates employment cases in both state and federal courts, and is admitted to the bar in both New York and California.
Ms. Wood began her litigation career at Proskauer Rose LLP in New York City from 1986 to 1990. She then transferred to the Litigation department at its Los Angeles' office. In 2001, Ms. Wood established Connon Wood LLP.
- Los Angeles County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem Program
- Volunteer for bar organization programs representing indigent individuals and immigrants
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- LA County Bar Association, Entertainment Law and IP Section, and Litigation Section
- California State Bar, IP Litigation and Litigation Sections
- Volunteer for local conservation group, Tree People
- California Women Lawyers
- Named Top Attorney Los Angeles, Los Angeles Superlawyer, Top Women Attorneys Los Angeles, and Top Attorneys of Pasadena
- Columbia Law School, JD, 1986
- Stagiere, European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France
- Certificate, Parker School of Foreign and International Affairs
- Columbia Journal of Law and the Arts, ed.
- Certificate for Honors Studies, Leningrad State University, Leningrad, USSR
- University of Kansas, BA, 1982, Soviet & East European Studies, Slavic Languages and Literature, History
- Admitted State Bar California, and New York