Katarina Molnarova is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Her practice focuses on complex acquisition and leveraged financings. She regularly advises private equity sponsors and other corporate clients on syndicated loans, high-yield and investment grade debt offerings, and asset-based facilities. Her experience also includes structured financings and cross-border restructurings.
Ms. Molnarova joined the firm’s New York office in 2007, and from 2010 to 2013 resided in the firm’s London office. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Molnarova was an associate at an international law firm in Prague, Czech Republic.
Ms. Molnarova received an LL.M. from Columbia Law School in 2007, a Master of Laws from Charles University Law School in Prague in 2005 and a Diploma in Legal Studies from Cardiff Law School in 2005. She is a native Slovak speaker and is fluent in Czech.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Tranzact Holdings, the leading provider of comprehensive, direct-to-consumer sales and marketing solutions for insurance carriers in the U.S., from White Mountains Insurance Group.
- Activision Blizzard in the financing aspects of its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- Tribune Media in the financing aspects of its leveraged spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- TIAA-CREF in its $6.25 billion acquisition of Nuveen Investments, a diversified investment management company with $221 billion in assets under management.
- Tribune Company in the financing aspects of its $2.7 billion acquisition of Local TV Holdings.
- Rexel in its concurrent €650 million offering of 5.125% senior notes and $500 million offering of 5.250% senior notes, both due 2020.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the financing aspects of their €2.1 billion acquisition of SPIE from PAI Partners, which included a €1.335 billion senior term and revolving credit facility and a €375 million bridge loan.
- Columbia Law School, 2007, LL.M.
- Charles University, 2005, J.D.
- New York
- District of Columbia