Judith A. Hasko is a partner in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins' Silicon Valley office and the global Chair of the Life Sciences Licensing Group. Ms. Hasko's practice focuses on representing companies developing biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic products, and investors in such companies, in a wide range of technology-based commercial transactions.
Ms. Hasko is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. She is a member of the Licensing Executives Society and is a Certified Licensing Professional (CLP). She has co-authored several scientific publications in the areas of sensory and cardiovascular biology. She is also a frequent lecturer and speaker on life sciences commercial transactions at legal and industry conferences and seminars, as well as at academic institutions, including the University of California at Berkeley and Stanford University.
Ms. Hasko has been recognized in many industry and legal publications, including:
- One of the "Top Women Leaders in Tech Law" by The Recorder
- One of 10 "Trusted Advisers" in California by The Recorder
- One of the "100 Women of Influence" by the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Finance & Transactional Attorney of the Year by LMG Life Sciences
- "Best in Life Sciences" US Women in Business Law Award by Euromoney Legal Media Group
- A leader in life sciences by Chambers US
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hasko worked at Genentech Inc. in the company's cardiovascular research department.