John Horsfield-Bradbury, based in London, leads our representation of major European companies on a variety of capital markets and M&A projects. His practice includes equity and debt capital markets transactions and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV on its acquisition of SABMiller plc, the biggest ever takeover of a London-listed company and one of the most complex acquisitions in history
- Telia Company, the pre-dominant Swedish telecommunications company, as joint owner of Fintur Holdings B.V. together with Turkcell , in its exit for multiply Eurasianbusinesses including, the sale of its 51.3% indirect interest in the Azeri telecommunications operator Azercell LLC and the sale of its 75% indirect in interest in Kazakh telecommunications operator, Kcell JSC and the sale of its mobile telecommunication business in Georgia, operated by Geocell LLC.
- Telia’s sale of all of its common shares in Spotify Technology S.A., (a holding company for Spotify), for an aggregate cash consideration of approximately $272 million.
- BP plc on its agreement with the Supreme Petroleum Council of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company to acquire a minority interest in Abu Dhabi’s ADCO onshore oil concession in exchange for shares representing approximately 2% of BP’s issued share capital
- Credit Suisse on the acquisition of the private wealth management business in Europe, Middle East and Africa of Morgan Stanley
- Barclays on the $15.2 billion sale of the Barclays Global Investors business to BlackRock
- Silver Lake Partners and Skype on the $8.5 billion acquisition of Skype by Microsoft
- Anheuser-Busch InBev on its $8.2 billion rights offering, its debut listing of ADSs on the NYSE, its $3.25 billion SEC-registered debt exchange offer and on multiple registered and unregistered debt offerings including the second largest bond offering of all time when it issued $46 billion aggregate principal amount of guaranteed notes to pre-fund the acquisition of SABMiller plc
- Pershing Square Holdings on its initial public offering and listing on Euronext Amsterdam