Janine Anthony Bowen's technology-focused practice is on the front lines of innovation. An industrial engineer and forward-thinking counsel, she has earned a solid reputation for her aptitude with technology and intellectual property agreements, privacy and data protection, cloud computing, mobile commerce, and licensing and acquisition -- areas that benefit from her impressive background, including serving as a program manager at IBM and a senior consultant at Accenture. Her comfort with complex issues makes Janine a trusted advisor for clients negotiating technology-related deals with Fortune 500 companies, as well as those in need of intelligent analysis, cost control, strategic growth advice and thought leadership.
Janine's clients aren't the only ones who've taken notice of her strengths: In 2017, she became the first woman to receive the highest honor bestowed by Clemson University's College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences, when she was inducted into the Thomas Green Clemson Academy of Engineers and Scientists.
- Serving as lead counsel for a $100M ERP software and cloud services acquisition.
- Serving as lead counsel for a $125M education technology and services business.
- Serving as lead technology counsel on a $75 million ERP application management outsourcing.
- The Best Lawyers in America© (2018)
- Atlanta: Technology Law
- Thomas Green Clemson Academy of Engineers and Scientists: Inductee (2017)
- Clemson Alumni Association Distinguished Service Award (2016)
- Leadership Atlanta: Class of 2011
- Leadership Georgia: Class of 2009
- Georgia Trend Magazine, "Legal Elite" (2008)
- CloudU Certificate