Elke Rehbock heads the German and French desks and is a member of the Dentons' Corporate practice. She focuses on U.S. and foreign corporate and financial institution clients representing them in the U.S. and abroad on domestic and international corporate, finance and commercial matters.
Elke serves as the US external general counsel for a number of foreign companies. Because of her international background and German and French fluency, nearly all of these transactions are cross-border in nature and cover a wide range of product and service sectors.
- The American Lawyer honored Dentons with a Global Pro Bono Deal of the Year (Environmental) award for outstanding pro bono achievements at its 2014 Global Legal Awards.
- Elke was recognized as a 2017 Young Leader for the American Council on Germany.
- Recognized by Crain's as one of Chicago's Notable Women Lawyers, 2018.
- American Council on Germany, Director of the Chicago Chapter
- Board member, Lyric Opera Chicago
- Board member, Legacy Charter School Chicago
- Cornell Law School, 2004, JD
- L’Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris, 2001, Ecofi
- Université Panthéon-Assas, 2000, Maîtrise, en Droit
- Universität des Saarlandes, 1998, DEUG, Mention Droit