David Richardson focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, emerging growth and venture capital.
David has extensive experience in global M&A and financing transactions, including:
- Representing Clorox in multiple acquisitions
- Representing AIG, Euclid and Ironshore in over 100 M&A representations and warranties insurance policy underwritings
- Representing Telestream, Accruent, Groupon, blinkx and York Risk Services in multiple acquisitions
- Representing Daintree Networks in its sale to GE
- Representing Schilling Robotics in its sale to FMC Technologies
- Advising JDSU in its US$650 million debt offering
- Representing Coho Data, Glue Networks and BuildingConnected in their equity financings
- Representing Andreesen Horowitz in multiple financing transactions
- Schwartz/Levi Inn of Court
- Member, Advisory Board for the UC Davis Graduate School of Management Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- University of California, Davis School of Law (2007) J.D.
Law Review Editor in Chief
- University of California at Davis (1998) B.A., English and Political Science