David is vice president in Lockton Northeast’s Washington, DC, office, where he is responsible for new business development, as well as the ongoing stewardship of new and existing clients, and the success of their overall client experience.
David has experience in a wide range of industries, but focuses primarily on the hospital, healthcare provider, and not-for-profit industries. His expertise includes employee benefits consulting, enterprise risk management, and benefits/HR technology and administration.
David is a member of the board of directors for the DC Society for Human Resources (DC SHRM) serving as vice president of sponsorships, and he is an active member of the National Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
David joined Lockton in 2016.
Current and Previous Positions
- Lockton Companies
- Vice President
- Kelly Benefit Strategies
- Senior Account Executive
- Orthopedic Sales Representative
- BA in English literature; Berry College (Mount Berry, Ga.)
- DC SHRM board of directors, VP, Sponsorships
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Life & Health license
- Property & Casualty license
- National Student Leadership Forum – facilitator, mentor
- The International Foundation