Bert H. Ware is a Principal and a member of Bressler Amery & Ross’ Labor and Employment group.
- 33 years’ experience, including Wall Street and national law firm practice, and most recently, 20 years’ in-house experience at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and predecessor financial services firms.
- Practice provides strategic and tactical advice and counsel to company executives and HR professionals on employment-related issues.
- Substantial experience in conducting workplace investigations related to allegations of: unlawful discrimination, harassment, misconduct, violations of anti-discrimination laws, violations of policies and procedures, bullying, and retaliation.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic and tactical advocacy competencies related to complex, and sophisticated management-side employment-related issues, including defense of litigation in federal and state courts, EEOC and state FEPAs, and FINRA and AAA arbitral panels.
- Substantial practical experience in auditing & reviewing workplace policies, practices & training programs for sufficiency & effectiveness, and in providing impactful, in-person small group training for C-suite, upper management and supervisory employees concerning prevention, correcting, and mitigating risks of harassment, discrimination, and workplace retaliation.
- New York University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1985
- Tufts University School of Arts & Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1981
- Massachusetts 1992
- New York 1986
Program or Publication