Ann Beth Stebbins concentrates primarily on mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Stebbins spent eight years in the firm’s London office and has been involved in a variety of cross-border transactions representing acquirers, targets and financial advisors.
Ms. Stebbins’ representative transactions include:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $7 billion acquisition by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company;
- Funds advised by Apax Partners LP in:
- their acquisition of ECI Software Solutions and the North American business of Exact Group B.V.;
- their acquisition of a majority stake in Accenture LLP’s Duck Creek insurance software business;
- their acquisition of a controlling interest in FULLBEAUTY Brands, Inc.;
- their acquisition of Quality Distribution, Inc.;
- their acquisition of Advantage Sales & Marketing from J.W. Childs Equity Partners and its subsequent sale to affiliates of private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. and funds advised by CVC Capital Partners Limited; and
- their acquisition of Tivit, a leading technology service provider in Brazil.
- Bally Technologies, Inc., in its $5.1 billion acquisition by Scientific Games Corporation;
- Cineworld Group plc in its $3.6 billion acquisition of Regal Entertainment Group;
- Colfax Corporation in the sale of its fluid handling products to CIRCOR International, Inc. and its acquisition of Victor Technologies Group Inc. from Irving Place Capital;- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. in its $3.9 billion sale to The Carlyle Group and Hellman & Friedman;
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. in its $3.9 billion sale to The Carlyle Group and Hellman & Friedman;
- SeaCube Containers, Ltd. in its $1.7 billion acquisition by Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan; and
- the independent members of the board of directors of Time Warner Cable Inc. in its acquisition by Charter Communications.
Ms. Stebbins lectures and participates in seminars on topics related to her practice. She was recognized as an Outstanding Women Leader by Georgetown University Law Center and is the 2018 recipient of the John Carroll Award, the highest honor bestowed upon a Georgetown alumnus.