- Amy is a seasoned structured finance lawyer who has represented both borrowers and lenders in structuring and closing asset-based finance transactions involving a variety of assets, including residential and commercial loans, servicing advances, servicing rights, RMBS and CMBS.
- She has represented Ginnie Mae since she helped develop its multiclass program in the early 1990s. She assists a variety of clients in transactions involving government-insured loans and the GSEs, including warehouse financings, early buy-out transactions and MSR financings.
- According to Chambers USA, Amy is a valued resource in the world of high-stakes securitizations. Her clients say, “She doesn’t get rattled and stays calm in stressful situations.”
- Amy is co-chair of the firm’s opinion committee and chair of the ethics in marketing committee. She also serves on the firm’s Uniform Commercial Code subcommittee.
- Co-Founder, Amy’s Army of Cancer Warriors
- Chair of Governance Committee, SwimRVA
- Member of Advisory Board, VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Former Chair, Subcommittee on Structured Financings, Federal Regulation of Securities, ABA Business Law Section
- Former Chair, Committee on Developments in Business Financing, ABA Business Law Section
- Former Chair, Committee on Securitization and REITs, ABA Real Property Section
Awards & Recognition
- Listed for Structured Finance, Legal 500 United States, 2016
- Recognized as a Leader in Capital Markets and Securitization, National, Chambers USA, 2016-2017, Chambers Global, 2017
- Named among Influential Women of Virginia, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, Class of 2014
Program or Publication