Brink Dickerson is a leading securities and transactional attorney. His securities practice focuses on the routine periodic disclosure obligations of public companies, and his clients include:
- Domtar Corporation, a leading sustainable paper company
- AGCO Corporation, a leading manufacturer of farm equipment including Massey Ferguson tractors
- Arris Group, Inc., the leading provider of “last mile” equipment for hybrid fiber-coaxial broadband technology
- First Performance Corporation, a developer of security-related middle-wear and applications for financial institutions
- Atlanticus Holdings Corporation, a sub-prime credit card company
- GreenSky, Inc., a loan originator
- Belden Inc., a manufacturer of wire and other signal transmission products
- US 1 Industries, a trucking company
Brink also advises a number of other publicly traded companies, including Southern Company, on a more occasional basis, and he regularly advises e-commerce and other start-ups with respect to venture capital and other financing issues.
Brink has a significant practice counseling companies (including their audit committees) that are subject to SEC investigations of
accounting and other issues and are exposed to potential re-audits and restatements.
In the mergers and acquisitions area, Brink has been responsible for over 100 transactions, including five tender offers and acquisitions in over twenty different industries (and often the related equity and commercial financings). Several of these transactions involved the purchase of foreign businesses or had other international components, most often in the European Community.