Peter represents issuers, underwriters and selling shareholders in connection with offerings of securities, including IPOs, follow-on and secondary offerings, block trades, rights offerings and offerings of convertible and exchangeable bonds.
Peter is active in bar association activities and has served as an officer of several committees, including the IBA Capital Markets Forum, the International Securities Matters Subcommittee of the ABA Committee on the Federal Regulation of Securities and the ABA International Securities & Capital Markets Committee.
Peter has written several articles on securities law topics, including the following:
- US Private Placements: When Rule 144A is unavailable, PLC, July, 2015.
- SAS 72 letters: Seeking comfort, PLC, May, 2013.
- Another way in, IFLR, March, 2012.
Before joining Proskauer, Peter was Deputy General Counsel for Citi and advised the Equity Capital Markets Division and Investment Banking Division. While at Citi, Peter worked on most of Citi’s ECM transactions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Chairman, American Bar Association Federal Regulation of Securities: International Securities Matters Subcommittee
- Co-Chairman, American Bar Association International Securities & Capital Markets Committee
- Chairman, International Bar Association Capital Markets Forum
- Chambers UK: Capital Markets Equity "Recognized Practitioner" 2016-2019
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom: Corporate & Commercial – Equity Capital Markets 2014-2017
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.