Technology attorney responsible for negotiating complex multi-million dollar transactions across CBS Corporation involving cloud computing, outsourcing, hardware, software, professional services and telco services with major industry partners including: Accenture, Ariba, AT&T, Dell, Ernst & Young, Google, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Level 3, L&T Infotech, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Sony, Teradata, and Verizon.
- Primary attorney on all NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship sponsorship agreements for: Allstate, AT&T, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Capital One, Coca-Cola, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, General Motors, Hershey’s, Infiniti, LG Electronics, Lowe’s, Microsoft, Mondelez, Northwestern Mutual Life and Werner, including trademark licensing and media; annual revenue exceeds $500 million dollars
- Advise on intellectual property matters involving trademark, copyright and patent; review of advertising copy to avoid deceptive advertising and illegal lotteries; and response to intellectual property infringement claims
- Manage information security and privacy matters related to: consumer privacy; incident response; security audits; vulnerability analysis; penetration testing; hacking; social engineering; and risk management
- Draft CBS Corporation company-wide standard forms for products, services, information security, confidentiality, human resources, purchase orders and claim resolution
- Manage ongoing legal requirements for a joint venture between CBS, Deluxe and FOX including: financial contributions, insurance, tax matters, and technology licenses
- Advise on strategic technology decisions, counsel executives on avoiding business risks in corporate transactions
- Manage technology license audit responses with an aggregate savings of over $10 million dollars