• Chet Joshi is a Senior Manager in Ernst & Young’s Tax Technology & Transformation group. This group of professionals provides an array of tax function consulting services to improve the operating performance of corporate tax departments. His focus is on data and the underlying processes that create it, whether at source, staging, or analysis stages, so it can be turned into useful information - when data is turned into information provides valuable insights about the business.
• Chet has over 25 years of diversified accounting, tax, technology, business process, and data management experience and has focused much of his career in improvement of tax process, technology and controls, including responsibility of technology related project management. He combines process and technology experience to elicit the best solution, and often a right one, that creates value for business organizations. His deep experience in business process was strengthened by working on projects involving IT compliance audits, accounting/fraud investigations, and litigation support. His technology experience was built by designing and implementing solutions resulting in enterprise value based on data governance principles.
• Chet assists his clients in management of tax technology strategy & roadmaps, business transformations including technology for ERP implementations/upgrades or financial consolidation implementations, tax data management applications, and tax data retention projects to meet the needs of the Tax function.
• Moreover, Chet has extensive experience steeped in accounting and finance business processes from conducting financial investigations, which included IT data governance, compliance principles and forensic technology. Additionally, such project require a deep knowledge of accounting and finance business processes to understand how underlying data is created in financial systems.
• Chet has served many multi-national, and domestic, Fortune 500 clients in providing diversified services such business process change, technology implementations, investigations, litigation, and analytics. Below is a sample of industry experience:
• Financial Services
• Diversified Global Conglomerate
• Forest Products
• Oil & Gas
Education and certifications
• Bachelor Science degree in Accounting from the University of Illinois – Chicago.• Master’s in Business Administration degree from the University of Chicago Booth School Of Business.