Technology Transactions: A Practical Guide to Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Agreements is an indispensable guide that empowers practitioners to draft, review, and negotiate technology transaction agreements. The book discusses several discrete types of agreements, including:
- Software license agreements
- Software development and other IT agreements
- Reseller agreements
- Cloud computing agreements
- Domain name transactions
- Technology licensing and IP-centric joint ventures
- Technology escrow agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Employee agreements
The remaining chapters cover areas of knowledge that should inform your drafting or review of technology transaction documents generally, such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, state transactions laws, open source software, and numerous privacy considerations.
Technology Transactions also comes with a USB flash drive containing editable versions of the sample agreements that appear throughout the book.