Langer on Practical International Tax Planning provides current knowledge and expert advice attorneys need to help clients capitalize on ripe tax havens and financial centers.
Stocked with case studies that illustrate sound planning approaches, this book enables you to:
- Select the right territories for each client
- Deploy the right instruments within each territory to eliminate, reduce, or defer taxes
- Avoid planning missteps that trigger tax problems
- Use local contacts to open doors to tax havens
- Respond effectively to changing tax planning situations in specific havens and financial centers