International Corporate Practice provides guidance on building a comprehensive global legal department, including advice on structuring, staffing, and budgeting, as well as the use of foreign legal consultants and outsourcing.
Written by some of the nation’s leading corporate attorneys, International Corporate Practice helps you to:
- Develop compliance programs that minimize clients’ legal exposure in foreign markets
- Commercialize intellectual property
- Evaluate and effect successful mergers and acquisitions abroad
- Structure effective international project financing transactions
- Ensure clients satisfy international guidelines crucial to their global viability, including financial reporting standards, transfer pricing rules, and environmental requirements
- Manage legal challenges facing clients overseas
International Corporate Practice also includes helpful case studies, checklists, and sample documents.