Hailed as “authoritative” by the Tax Executive, Equipment Leasing–Leveraged Leasing provides readers with the comprehensive legal, tax, economic, accounting, and documentation information and advice needed to develop and implement leasing deals that maximize rewards and minimize risks.
Written by more than thirty leading leasing authorities, and featuring hundreds of pages of sample forms, checklists, and documents that expedite successful transactions, Equipment Leasing–Leveraged Leasing is an essential resource on leasing transactions of all kinds, with in-depth guidance on:
- Technology and software financing
- Leasing of transportation assets, including commercial vessels and shipping containers
- Lease structuring, including equipment and auto leases, municipal leasing, and vendor finance
- Bankruptcy, environmental, securities, insurance, and other regulations
- Doing business in California
- International leasing