Written by leading former Staff of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement, SEC Compliance and Enforcement Answer Book provides essential insight into the practices and procedures of the SEC. and provides sophisticated insight on the complex and extensive body of federal securities laws.
Leveraging the authors’ experience and expertise, the book provides nuts and bolts guidance on:
- Conducting an effective internal investigation – while the SEC is simultaneously investigating
- Responding to SEC requests and subpoenas for documents, interviews, and testimony
- Cooperating effectively with SEC staff
- The Wells process, negotiating resolutions, and litigating with the SEC
- The complexities that arise when criminal and international law enforcement authorities becomes involved in an SEC investigation