- Feb. 8, 2016 Philadelphia, PA
- Feb. 8, 2016 New Brunswick, NJ
- Feb. 8, 2016 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Feb. 8, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA
- Feb. 8, 2016 Atlanta, GA
- Feb. 8, 2016 Cleveland, OH
Why You Should Attend
Wage and hour litigation remains steady in the courts, and is on the rise in arbitration. Attorneys, as well as human resources and compliance personnel must keep up to date on the latest legal developments, be informed about DOL initiatives and regulations, have knowledge of the nuances of paying employees correctly, and understand the pros and cons of arbitration agreements and class action waivers. For litigators, ...