- Jul. 23 - 24, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Jul. 23 - 24, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
- Jul. 23 - 24, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Jul. 23 - 24, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Jul. 23 - 24, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
In a global business, the tax laws of the United States may impact transactions regardless of where the transactions take place. A working knowledge of the U. S. international tax rules is, therefore, of paramount importance to a wide variety of tax and corporate professionals.At this program, some of the world’s leading tax experts will discuss the current rules of U.S. international taxation. Each panel will focus upon a distinct international tax ...