- Feb. 10, 2014 New Brunswick, NJ
- Feb. 10, 2014 Pittsburgh, PA
- Feb. 10, 2014 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Feb. 10, 2014 Philadelphia, PA
- Feb. 10, 2014 Columbus, OH
- Feb. 10, 2014 Atlanta, GA
Counsel as well as Human Resources and compliance personnel whose responsibilities include wage and hour matters must keep up to date on the latest developments, and understand and anticipate wage and hour risks in order to implement effective compliance programs and to respond promptly to indicators of possible noncompliance. At the same time, given the sensitivity of these issues, it is critical that attorneys counseling and representing either ...