- Nov. 11 - 12, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Nov. 11 - 12, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nov. 11 - 12, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
- Nov. 11 - 12, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Nov. 11 - 12, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
Rapid changes in patent law make it necessary that, whether you are plaintiff’s or defendant’s counsel, you are up-to-date on the current state of the law and can quickly develop successful litigation strategies and tactics. This program is taught by a faculty of both outside and in-house lawyers who have earned national reputations in patent litigation by trying and managing a wide variety of bench and jury patent trials, and provides comprehensive ...