- Jun. 5, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Jun. 5, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Jun. 5, 2013 Boston, MA
- Jun. 5, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Jun. 5, 2013 Columbus, OH
- Jun. 5, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
Capital markets are adjusting to a wide range of evolving regulatory standards which affect the way in which offerings are conducted around the world. At the same time, issuers around the world are subject to changing accounting and corporate governance standards, while market participants navigate new ground in derivative product regulation. Issuers and market participants also face an increasingly active global enforcement environment targeting ...