- Sep. 25, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Sep. 25, 2013 Birmingham, AL
- Sep. 25, 2013 Columbus, OH
- Sep. 25, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Sep. 25, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Sep. 25, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
Construction is one of the largest sectors in the U.S. economy. After several lean years, construction activity is beginning to pick up. The need for major infrastructure development is apparent, but tight budgets require novel contracting approaches. The Great Recession has resulted in the failure of many construction firms. This has placed a renewed emphasis on appropriate risk allocation. These challenging times require innovation in project delivery ...