- Mar. 10, 2016 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Mar. 10, 2016 Philadelphia, PA
- Mar. 10, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA
- Mar. 10, 2016 Atlanta, GA
- Mar. 10, 2016 Columbus, OH
Why You Should Attend
The program will provide an overview of U.S. immigration law, including basic concepts of U.S. immigration law and procedure and current developments and trends.
What You Will Learn
President Obama’s Executive Actions, litigation, current status and future recourse
The difference between nonimmigrant (temporary) and immigrant (permanent/green card) visas
Why immigrants ...