- Aug. 1, 2013 New Brunswick, NJ
- Aug. 1, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Aug. 1, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Aug. 1, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
- Aug. 1, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Aug. 1, 2013 Boston, MA
The continuing national discussion regarding the fairness of arbitration has influenced the forums management of the process. FINRA has focused not only on the compositions of arbitration panels but the definition of who is a “customer” and what is “suitable” in securities cases. In 2013 FINRA will continue its focus on employment disputes and expungement applications.
This year’s Securities Arbitration program will ...