- Nov. 1, 2013 Cleveland, OH
- Nov. 1, 2013 Atlanta, GA
- Nov. 1, 2013 Philadelphia, PA
- Nov. 1, 2013 Pittsburgh, PA
- Nov. 1, 2013 Boston, MA
- Nov. 1, 2013 Columbus, OH
- Nov. 1, 2013 Mechanicsburg, PA
Lawyers counseling businesses must possess a solid foundation in principles of antitrust law and an understanding of the latest antitrust developments. Running afoul of antitrust rules can result in class actions and treble damage litigation as well as government enforcement and adverse publicity. Are you prepared to provide practical answers to the antitrust questions your clients will ask? You will be after attending this program, developed with ...