What you will learn
At this year’s program, “Anatomy of a Disciplinary Proceeding,” our expert faculty will take you through a hypothetical disciplinary proceeding. Our panel of experienced practitioners will teach you how the disciplinary process works, ways to avoid becoming enmeshed in it, and strategies for dealing with disciplinary complaints if they do come. You will also learn about proper handling of escrow accounts, addressing fee disputes with clients, and the propriety of deceptive investigative techniques.
We will examine:
- How to react when a disciplinary complaint arrives
- How to prepare for a disciplinary deposition
- How to use character and mitigation evidence
- How to better manage your attorney trust accounts
- How to defuse fee disputes
- How to find the line between proper and improper investigative techniques
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 260-4PLI.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.