Co-Sponsored by Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Attendees in Pennsylvania will be viewing the live broadcast at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's CLE Conference Center, Wanamaker Building, 10th floor, Philadelphia (Juniper St. entrance, between 13th & Broad Sts., opposite City Hall). You will have the opportunity to submit questions and will receive the printed Course Handbook.
Why you should attend
Join us for a detailed discussion of recent developments in environmental policy, regulation and caselaw in 2014. We will provide incisive analysis of the new regulatory requirements and their compliance implications for businesses, institutions and real estate organizations, and for deal-making.
Our faculty of experienced practitioners have in-depth knowledge of the issues and will provide practical advice for addressing and managing corporate compliance with new environmental regulatory requirements. Questions you have about environmental regulatory issues will be answered by the faculty.
What you will learn
- Recent developments in the emerging law of indoor air pollution, including issues relating to vapor intrusion, mold, sick building syndrome and other emerging regulatory and tort issues
- When to consider adverse impacts on wildlife in the business context, in light of recent criminal prosecutions of companies for the incidental taking of an endangered species
- The new regulatory requirements and court decisions relating to the regulation of greenhouse gases
- The latest developments in the regulation of natural gas extraction through hydraulic fracturing
- Trends in superfund litigation regarding apportionment, allocation and divisibility
- Complying with environmental disclosure requirements in SEC filings
- Due diligence for transactions beyond the Phase I
- New Clean Air Act regulations for boilers, power plants and permitting
- Practical implications of ethical rules in the environmental context
- And much more!
Who should attend
Environmental, corporate and real estate attorneys interested in learning about important new developments in environmental law and regulation.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at email@example.com for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.