Why you should attend
Join PLI and senior government officials for a detailed discussion of what will be the focal point of national environmental policy in 2013 - EPA’s promulgation, enforcement, and defense of its environmental regulations and the courts’ decisions on challenges to EPA’s regulatory actions. We will provide incisive analysis of the new regulatory requirements and their compliance implications.
Seasoned practitioners, senior government officials and experienced environmental consultants will provide practical advice for addressing and managing corporate compliance with new environmental regulatory developments. Questions you have about environmental regulatory issues will be answered by the faculty.
What you will learnALL NEW!
- EPA’s current climate change regulatory scheme, from new statutory and regulatory requirements to recent guidance and court decisions
- Crisis management - how to handle an environmental disaster or an unannounced agency inspection
- Recent trends in Superfund litigation regarding apportionment and divisibility
- The most current vapor intrusion and stormwater runoff requirements and guidance
- Complying with environmental disclosure requirements in SEC filings
- Practical implications of ethical rules in the environmental context
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who should attend
Environmental, corporate and real estate attorneys interested in learning about important new developments in environmental law and regulation.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 260-4PLI.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.