Why you should attend
From mergers and acquisitions to enforcement priorities, resale price maintenance to international competition, you can be certain to hear about all of the developments in antitrust law at this program led by top experts in the field. Hear from leading antitrust practitioners, senior government officials, and state regulators about how to manage all of the challenges new developments might throw your way. Whether you are a seasoned antitrust practitioner or just a beginner, this program will equip you with practical knowledge you can rely on daily.
What you will learn
- Coverage of recent decisions, new developments, and issues to watch
- Exclusive dealing and determining when it’s possible to require it
- Tying and its many twists and turns
- HSR pre-merger notification process
- Recent decisions in mergers and acquisition
- Federal and state enforcement priorities
- Discrimination in price and promotions
- International competition issues
- Workshop of practical pointers from pleadings to discovery to trials
Who should attend
This advanced program is intended for in-house corporate counsel and attorneys in government and private practice with responsibility for, or interest in, antitrust matters.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.