Vicki manages the Ethics and Compliance Group at KPMG LLP. She and her staff are responsible for ensuring compliance with firm policies and procedures, professional standards and regulations, and enhancing the firm’s ethical culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the firm’s Code of Conduct and related compliance initiatives;
- Actively manages and monitors Ethics and Compliance hotline reports;
- Develops and implements firm-wide Ethics and Compliance training and communications;
- Creates and administers the ongoing audit testing programs that ensure compliance with SEC independence rules and regulations;
- Monitors compliance with professional licensing and continuing professional education requirements for CPAs; and
- Serves as a member of the firm’s Pension and Investment Strategy Committee and the Information Management Steering Committee.
- B.A. degree in Government and Business from Skidmore College and a J.D. from New York Law School.
- Member of the board of directors of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative and an Ethics Research Center Fellow.