Position/Title: Director of Intellectual Property for the Americas/ Deputy General Counsel, Continental Automotive Systems
Primary Areas of Practice: Licensing, Litigation, Case Management
Law School/Graduate School:
- John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, December 1999
- Purdue University, Master of Science in Engineering, December 1992, Computer Systems and Communication Engineering
- University of Toledo, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, June 1985
Work History: Continental Automotive, U.S. (Current Employer), ArrayComm LLC - A Ygomi Company, Vedder, Price, Kaufman & Kammholz, P.C, McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff.
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, May 2000.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, June 2000.
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, January 2001.
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 47,388, October 2000.