STEPHEN R. REYNOLDS
- 1983-1985, Associate, Haight, Gardner, Poor & Havens;
- 1985-1989, Associate, Crummy, Del Deo, Dolan Griffinger & Vecchione (now Gibbons, PLC);
- 1989-2001, Partner, Gibbons;
- 2001-2004, Vice President, Chief Litigation Counsel, Aventis;
- 2004, Chief Litigation Counsel, Sanofi-Aventis;
- 2005-2006, Deputy General Counsel, Chief Litigation Counsel, Lucent Technologies; 2007-Present, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Alcatel-Lucent;
- 2008-2009, Trustee, Alcatel-Lucent Foundation;
- 2009-Present, Member, Alcatel-Lucent Management Team;
- 2007-Present, Member, Alcatel-Lucent Senior Leadership Team;
- B.A. (History), Princeton University, 1980
- J.D., Fordham University, 1983.
- Admitted to New York Bar, 1983, New Jersey Bar, 1985;
- Admitted before Second and Third Circuit Courts of Appeal;
- Member, World Economic Forum, Council on the Rule of Law, 2011-present;
- Member, American Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association, the Association of General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer Roundtable and New Jersey Leadership; Trustee, Independent College Fund of New Jersey.