As counsel in the Corporate Department, Sarah A. Mudho
is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group. Sarah's mergers and acquisitions practice includes foreign and domestic acquisitions and investments, divestitures, leveraged buy-outs, joint ventures, recapitalizations and carve-out transactions for U.S.-based and overseas clients engaged in a wide variety of businesses, including the steel, manufacturing, defense, hospitality, healthcare, sporting goods and consumer goods industries. In addition, Sarah acts as pro bono counsel on general corporate matters for Keep A Child Alive. Experience
Sarah's recent experience includes the following representations:
Meritage Group LP in its acquisition of CoHo Distributing LLC, the second-largest distributor in the MillerCoors beer distribution system.
Important Studios' formation by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of South Park and The Book of Mormon, to serve as a new multi-platform media company which will house all of Stone and Parker's current and future entertainment activities.
Sumitomo Metal Industries, in its acquisition along with Sumitomo Corporation, of Pennsylvania-based steel company Standard Steel from private equity firm Trimaran Fund Management.
Wellspring Capital Managementin its:
- acquisition of National Seating & Mobility, Inc. from Ridgemont Equity Partners;
- sale of portfolio company, Cleaver-Brooks to Harbour Group; and
- acquisition of ThermaSys Corporation from Sun Capital.
Kohlberg & Co.in its:
- acquisition of Aurora Casket Company;
- sale of portfolio company, Hoffmaster Group, Inc., to Metalmark Capital; and
- acquisition of SouthernCare Holdings, Inc.
Sarah is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.