Senior Counsel Robert Neuner has had a distinguished career as a patent trial lawyer. He is also a featured lecturer on litigation for the annual Patent Law Institute program, lecturer on the trial and appeal of intellectual property cases, and a long-time columnist on patent and trademark law for the New York Law Journal. He is listed in the Chambers USA Guide, America’s Leading Business Lawyers since 2003, Chambers Global The World’s Leading Lawyers since 2004, and The Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2009. In addition, Mr. Neuner was named a “New York Super Lawyer” in New York Super Lawyers, Manhattan Edition, a special supplement in the New York Times by Law and Politics, 2006-2009.
Extensive experience and success in the pretrial, trail, and appeal of patent, copyright, trademark, and trade dress cases. Additional expertise as a special master in patent cases, including discovery, settlement oversight, claim construction, and summary judgment.
- State of New York
- United States Districts Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern
- Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Seventh,
- Ninth, and Federal Circuits
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1965
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Manhattan College, 1960
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association, President, 2001-2002