Robert Strybel is a 15-year veteran of Chicago Title Insurance Company, and currently serves as Resident Vice President and Associate National Counsel in the company's Chicago Commercial Center. In this capacity, Bob has led underwriting efforts with highly complex, single and multi-site national commercial transactions, including:
- $260MM power plant sale & financing
- 300-site, 42-state financing transaction for freight transportation company
- 400-site, $750MM entertainment center transaction
- $600MM Las Vegas casino sale out of bankruptcy
- $500MM 13-site refinance of apartment complexes
Bob leads a team of national underwriters with more than 45 years of real estate and title insurance experience to service some of the company's top global customers.
Bob also is a frequent speaker at industry forums and was a guest lecturer at Loyola University School of Law.