Richard C. Mallory is a founding partner of the firm, resident in the San Francisco and Los Angeles offices. His practice focuses on office, industrial and retail leases. He represents landlords and tenants in a broad range of leasing issues.
Rick is a frequent speaker at real estate industry seminars and conventions throughout the country, and has published many articles on the subject of commercial leasing.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Lambda Alpha International
- CoreNet Global
- American Industrial Real Estate Association, Counsel
- Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics, Advisory Board Member
- PLI, Advisory Board Member
- Commercial Tenant's Lease Insider, Advisory Board Member
- Georgetown Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute, Advisory Board Member
- Selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers list of the Top 100 Northern California attorneys (2006, 2009-2012)
- Named as one of the top six real estate attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area in a 2004 legal newspaper survey
- Recognized as a leading lawyer in California real estate since 1999 in Chambers & Partners USA
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 1984 as a leading California real estate attorney
- B.S. from the University of Southern California in 1966 and J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1969.