Rebekah Fisher is a partner at Waller Lansden and practices in the area of commercial real estate. Ms. Fisher's practice has an emphasis in retail leasing and development as well as the acquisition and financing of commercial real estate. She represents publicly held companies, private entities and developers in connection with the acquisition, sale/leaseback, divestiture and leasing of real estate, including restaurant and retail properties, healthcare facilities and office buildings. Ms. Fisher also provides representation to both lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial finance transactions secured by real estate and other asset-based financing for both conventional and distressed assets. She has extensive experience acting as local Tennessee counsel in a variety of commercial real estate and lending transactions.
Ms. Fisher's recent experience includes assisting a publicly traded retailer in the negotiation of more than 200 leases for sites located across the United States. She works with a number of retail, restaurant and office operators to manage their large-volume nationwide site development goals.
- Retail and restaurant leasing and development
- Commercial lending
- Office leasing and development
- J.D., University of Cincinnati, 2002
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court Board, 2000-2002
- B.S., summa cum laude, Tennessee Technological University, 1998
Clerkships and Previous Affiliations
- Associate, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Adjunct Professor, University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2002-2003
- Member, Nashville, Tennessee, Ohio and American Bar Associations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, National Retail Tenants Association (NRTA)
- Member, Women in Commercial Real Estate Nashville (WCRE)