Mr. Lin is a member of the Corporate Department and his practice focuses on the representation of private equity firms in mergers and acquisitions and capital market transactions.
In recent years, Mr. Lin has represented financial investors such as Apollo Global Management LLC, BC Partners Ltd. and TPG Capital; and companies such as InterXion N.V., Kimco Realty Corporation, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc., Verso Paper Corporation, Intelsat Ltd., Compass Minerals International, Inc. and Waterford Gaming LLC.
- ¦The proposed merger of Interxion Holdings N.V. with Telecity plc
- ¦The merger of Navig8 and General Maritime
- ¦Apollo Global Management and TPG Capital in the formation of Caesars Growth Partners and Caesars Acquisition Corporation and the acquisition of US$2.2 billion in assets from Caesars Entertainment Corporation and the proposal merger with Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- ¦BC Partners and CPPIB on the sale of Suddenlink Communications and in the proposed acquisition of 30% of Cablevision
- ¦The underwriters for the initial public offering of Intelsat Ltd.
- ¦Apollo Global Management and BC Partners in the sale of Unitymedia GmbH to Liberty Global
- ¦BC Partners in their acquisition and disposition of an interest in Office Depot and in connection with the merger of Office Depot and Office Max
- ¦BC Partners in their US$16.8 billion acquisition of Intelsat Ltd., the world’s largest fixed satellite company
- ¦The underwriters for the initial public offering of Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc., Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. and in-debt financings for Icahn Enterprises L.P.
- ¦The issuers and underwriters in capital markets transactions including the initial public offerings of Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc., Apollo Commercial Mortgage, Inc., Coresite Corporation and equity or debt offerings for Kimco Realty Corporation, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers and Icahn Enterprises L.P.
- ¦Online Gambling: The Geolocated Road Ahead
- ¦SEC Approves Strengthening of Corporate Governance Standards for NYSE, Nasdaq Listed Companies—Most Companies Must Meet Heightened Standards by Next Annual Shareholders' Meeting