R. Marshall Grodner is a member in McGlinchey Stafford's Baton Rouge office. His practice focuses primarily in commercial transactions, secured transactions, commercial finance, opinion letters, commercial real estate and gaming law. Marshall serves as chair of the firm's legal opinion committee.
Known for his experience in secured lending, Marshall has an extensive practice representing both Louisiana and out-of-state lenders in numerous large commercial transactions, locally, regionally and nationally.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., 1990 (Order of the Coif, Phi Kappa Phi, Law Review)
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 1983
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Co-Chair, Joint Task Force on Deposit Account Control Agreements, Co-Chair, Publications and Communications Subcommittee of the Commercial Finance Committee; Chair, Website Management Subcommittee of the Commercial Finance Committee; Past Chair, Loan Documentation Subcommittee of the Commercial Finance Committee
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, Inc., Fellow (2005-present); Regent (2006-2011)
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys, Inc., Treasurer (2011); Education Chair (2006); Member, Board of Directors (2006-present)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Fellow (2007-present)