is a partner in the San Francisco office of Cox Castle and is co-chair of the firm’s Resort and Residential Team. He has a diverse, 30-year background in real estate transactions and development, providing clients experience in:
- Commercial, retail and multi-family real property purchases and sales
- Land and finished lot acquisitions and dispositions
- Common interest development and condominium law
- Broken and distressed common interest developments
- Commercial leasing
- Structured real estate and mezzanine finance, including REMIC and secondary market transactions
- Joint ventures and special purpose entities
- 1031 exchanges
- Brokerage and lender licensing and regulatory matters
Mr. Dubrasich’s clients are builders and developers of residential, commercial and mixed-use properties, equity funds, pension funds, investment advisors, entrepreneurs, and other investors in office, retail, industrial, and multifamily properties. He is well known for representing clients in all aspects of common interest developments, including DRE and regulatory issues, and regularly advises on the acquisition and repositioning of distressed properties.
Hunters Point Naval Shipyard
. Represented Lennar Urban in the legal strategy for, and preparation of, governing documents for the seminal phase of the massive Hunters Point Naval Shipyard master planned community.
CityPlace, San Francisco
. Successfully negotiated the joint venture, and later the financial workout, for the mid-Market Street development known as CityPlace, San Francisco.
. Planned and prepared governing documents for master planned communities such as the Discovery Bay, Discovery Bay West, Lakeshore and Lakes communities in Byron, California.